My watercolors are painted in the studio of places I have seen. Images that have impressed me deeply. A watercolor usually takes me about a month to complete. I spend just a few hours in actual painting, but many, many hours recalling to mind the scene to be painted. I relieve the experience (I project myself to that place in my past) and feel again the wind on my face, see sunlight filtering through leaves and hear the water of a stream running over rocks.
I usually work on more than one painting at a time but I have painted many hundreds more during that time in my mind's eye. I have spent many enjoyable hours recalling experiences from my past--the light, the season, the sounds and the smells of each place. Those hundreds I created for myself. These on display I share with you.
Watercolors
Dimensions: 21 Inches Long, 13 Inches High
Price: $100.00 US Dollars and all Shipping/Handling
"
Monday, October 6, 2008
Water Colors
Posted by Garrison Studios at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment